Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back to the Cold

Today is my first day back from vacation. I just finished going through my 600 emails and dozen papers, and tomorrow I will start writing articles that I've promised to people. Like a lot of people, I hope that the new President and his administration will bring a new beginning for our industry and others. The government is certainly pumping money into the economy--it just has to find its way down to the real estate market. And, in the Northeast, the weather isn't helping! Every day seems to bring snow, ice, or freezing temperatures. We know from other years that people don't look at property under those conditions. We also know that it can lead to a nice pop as the spring market blooms (pun intended), and never before have we needed that so much.